"Pages" is the place for your users to specifically create public profiles such as businesses, brands, organizations, public figures, and other causes. Pages do not gain friends but fans or followers who choose to LIKE that specific Page.
- Browse pages that the viewer has permission to view
- Support Quick Navigation: All Pages, My Pages, Friends' Pages, Liked Pages, Page Invites
- Support change page name & category, page description, page photo, page permission (Includes page privacy and member permissions on actions such as posting, who can view page posts...)
- Invite users to pages via messenger or email (Can add a custom personal message to the invitation)
- Assign a unique URL for page
- Members can be promoted to page admin
- Owner and moderators can manage pages such as edit / delete / sponsor
- Moderators can use some specific mass actions on multiple selected items at once
- Can search pages by keyword, categories, and some other criteria
- Page's owners have the ability to configure all things on their pages, such as setting the permission for users to perform some actions on pages, adjusting the information of pages, adding more widgets to present their pages better, deleting contents posted by their users if they're not suitable for their businesses, and so on.
- Users can claim a page if they see that this is the page for their businesses. All claims will be sent to the admin to accept/deny them. Once admin accepts a claim, its owner will be the owner of the corresponding page
- Support many settings in AdminCP
- Admin can configure Permission settings in AdminCP
- Support manage categories in AdminCP
- Before deleting a category, admin can select another category to move all existing pages of that category
No review for this product.