Terms of Service
COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about how your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
When a user purchases an app by YouNet Social in the phpFox store (located at https://appstore.phpfox.com), we collect the following information via a webhook Endpoint provided by phpFox Store: purchaser’s Name, purchaser’s Email, purchaser’s active URL, and PayPal’s returned transaction detail. This information is necessary to identify your purchase for support.
When you contact to get support to get a support or customization service and provide uses some information of email, name, phone number, skype or Paypal email, we may generate a profile in our system to keep the conversation with you smoothly in the ticket or Jira system.
How We Use Your Personal Information
YouNet Social uses the personal data you provided only to handle orders, deliver products and services and process your service requests. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete an order or under your permission.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
You will be provided an account to access personal information in each environment.
How You Control Or Delete Your Information
In case you find that your personal information is incorrect and you want us to update, please contact us by opening a ticket.
If you no longer want to leave your data on our server, please submit a ticket to ask for account removal.
- Please Submit Ticket in the Client Area to get SUPPORT from us. Please submit one ticket for each product.
- All customization works have one month of support after deploy date. To get support after one month, the Support Fee will be charged case by case.
- Each license is for one domain use only.
- Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7
- The ticket shall be responded with 1 working day.
- For customers who bought products from us that did not have Client Area account, please contact us to get one.
- For Scope of Support, please refer to https://phpfox.younetco.com/scope-of-support
- Each product has one month of support after the purchase date.
- To get support after one month of purchase, please buy Individual Product Support Service for one product or Full Product Support Service for all products you purchased.
Refunds will happily proceed if all the following requirements are met:
- Product has not been purchased with any Promotion applied, including bulk purchase or Package Pricing.
- We are given a chance to install and resolve the problem with the required FTP and admin access credentials.
- Primary functions of the product do not work well.
- A refund is requested within 3 business days after the purchase date.
- Installation Service and Mobile Build Service are not refundable in any case.
- If the app was modified but not by YouNet Social, support services might be restricted partly or totally.
- YouNet Social Product does not guarantee its compatibility with 3rd party vendors.
Otherwise, all sales are final.
LICENSE TRANSFER POLICY
YouNet Social allows Owned Product Licenses to be transferred with the following requirements:
- Only Owned Software Licenses having active support are eligible for transfer.
- Owned Software Licenses are only eligible for transfer after at least three months from the date of purchase.
- A license Transfer Fee will be charged (currently 20% of the transferred License’s current price).
- All transfers are final and cannot be reversed.
Before any transfer, please contact us to verify eligibility of your licensed account via ticket in Client Area. Upon request of the transfer, we will issue an invoice for the license transfer fee. Once paid, we will request the name, email address, and details of the new owner for the license to be transferred.